Recently, Executive Leadership at All About Analytics realized that their talent acquisition initiatives to hire new employees from diverse cultural backgrounds are experiencing great success. The team members recognize that cultural diversity plays a significant part in influencing organizational behavior. The leadership team decided to request that the Training and Development Manager create and oversee a training initiative for front-line and mid-level managers on managing diversity effectively.
The training will focus on the different diversity elements, the challenges, and opportunities that can arise from employees with different cultural backgrounds. Leadership suggested an infographic as an informative approach to introducing the main training topics. An infographic is a visual representation of a complex concept. The visual graphic helps to explain the different elements that make up the concept and their relationship between the parts.
As the Training and Development Manager, it is necessary to develop an overview of the training curriculum on leading a culturally diverse team. To begin your training curriculum, you will design an infographic. The infographic should be a visual representation of personal factors and their influence on individuals, groups, and organizations.
Create an infographic that:
– Explains general factors related to a person’s background (Family, Culture, Language, Social, -Education, Experiences, Beliefs, Values, and Motivations) that influence decision-making
– Compares motivational theories that enhance culturally diverse teams
– Examines types of leadership power and political factors that enhance culturally diverse teams
– Provides attribution for credible references used in the development of content ideas following academic guidelines
– As always, please keep in mind who your audience is and use correct grammar and spelling